Know your clients
Regardless of the value chains you operate in, ultimately you are serving an internal or external client. Do you know what these clients want? And why they want this? What makes your clients happy?
Make clients happy
Client influence is growing. Each client has different and changing needs over time. Private life experiences impact professional expectations. Are you obsessed with providing clients a better experience? Can you adapt fast enough?
Stimulate client focus
Client relations take time to build, but can be destroyed instantly. Everybody influences the client experience. Are all your people aware? Are the right processes and tools available to collaborate and excel in serving the client?
Go for the long run
Deep understanding of client needs and buying behavior is important. Clients expect you to continuously simplify and improve. They reward proactiveness. How loyal are your clients? Are your clients your best sales agents?
Did you know?
- Striving for great client experiences solves root cause issues, reduces cost to serve and increases loyalty.
- Over 80% of consumers are willing to pay more for a better experience.
- Almost 90% of consumers may switch to a competitor following a poor experience.
- A good client experience may result in 140% increase in customer spend.
- Happy clients are almost twice as likely to stay loyal to you.