Make life simple and easy
Most of us get what we want on a daily basis. We never need to think why something happens exactly as we expect. Do your clients always get the seamless experience they want? Do you continuously eliminate friction?
Align the network
Give clients what they bought. It sounds easy. But it can be difficult to achieve. Many organizations struggle to remain efficient whilst serving their clients. Can you easily deliver what clients expect? At an acceptable cost to serve?
Everyone serves the client, directly or indirectly. Your actions affect others. It can be difficult to get teams to understand how to collaborate around serving clients. Does everyone in your organization understand how they contribute to the client experience?
Eliminate non-value adds
Organizations need systems and processes. Yet clients don’t care. Every step incurs costs but not all steps add value to the client. Then why would you keep these steps? Have you asked your clients what they don’t like?
Did you know?
- Striving for great client experiences solves root cause issues, reduces cost to serve and increases loyalty.
- Over 80% of consumers are willing to pay more for a better experience.
- Almost 90% of consumers may switch to a competitor following a poor experience.
- A good client experience may result in 140% increase in customer spend.
- Happy clients are almost twice as likely to stay loyal to you.